- Two of the Most Frequent Medical Conditions According to Dr. Ryan Shelton Zenith Labs
- TURN AROUND BY –
- MAKE CHANGES THAT COULD BE LIFESAVING
- HERE IS A LIST OF EXERCISES THAT YOU MAY ENJOY AND HELP REGAIN YOUR HEALTH AND VITALITY
Two of the Most Frequent Medical Conditions According to Dr. Ryan Shelton Zenith Labs
If you are one of the many unfortunate people who have physical or mental issues, Dr Ryan Shelton Zenith Labs recommends that you take action ASAP. If you leave issues for too long, if could only make your issues worse and/or leads you down the path of anxiety and stress.
When we are not feeling well, it is easy to allow one’s imagination to run wild. With so many health concerns in the world today, it is very easy to think the worst before getting a consultation with your doctor.
When you see your doctor, depending on your symptoms, your doctor might advise you that blood tests or other tests need to be done. Once you have the test results back, only then will you know if there is a cause for concern and how to go forward with any treatment you may require.
TWO OF THE MOST COMMON MEDICAL PROBLEMS AND WHAT LIFESTYLE CHANGES YOU CAN MAKE TO TURN THEM AROUND
TYPE 2 DIABETES
We hear of more and more people of all ages being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. We are living sedentary lifestyles especially with so many working from home and spending many hours working online. It is so easy to get so engrossed in your job that you forget to move often.
Our eating habits have changed so much over the years as well and this has also had a detrimental effect on our health and tendency to pack on weight.
Our processed food either has too much salt or too much sugar, or both and we drink soda to quench our thirst.
Given these factors alone, it is not surprising that type 2 diabetes is becoming more frequent.
TURN AROUND BY –
● Drink water, not soda. Keep water handy and instead of reaching for coffee or soda, drink a glass of water. I am a huge lover of coffee and being aware of this, I make a point of having a glass of water before my coffee. This way I stay hydrated.
● Avoid processed desserts and sugars. If you have a sweet tooth, curve the craving with something containing natural sugars like fresh melons.
● Prepare your own meals. The benefits are that it can be easy (especially if you use a quick recipe), it can be pleasurable, and that way you can use herbs and spices. It will also help you become aware of the quantity of salt and sugars you’re using.
● Don’t allow yourself to become hungry, as you will then snack. Make sure your meals are interesting, varied, and mostly plant-based. The less fatty meat you eat, the more weight you will lose.
● Make sure your scale is your best friend and use it regularly. As you see the weight coming off you will be encouraged to do all the right things to keep your blood sugar low.
● Be a responsible parent to any children you have to keep them diabetes-free.
These are the common causes of heart disease
● being overweight.
● inactive lifestyle.
● eating a high-fat, high-sodium, and high-carbohydrate diet.
● having diabetes mellitus.
● high blood pressure.
● high cholesterol.
● having a family history of heart disease
MAKE CHANGES THAT COULD BE LIFESAVING
Have regular checkups with your Cardiologist. Read the advice given for Type 2 Diabetes.
Check what exercise would be suitable for you, depending on what heart condition you have.
HERE IS A LIST OF EXERCISES THAT YOU MAY ENJOY AND HELP REGAIN YOUR HEALTH AND VITALITY
1. WALKING – Start by taking it slowly. As the weeks go by, step it up. It is a good idea to have a step counter and keep track of the number of steps you take.
2. CYCLING – This is a wonderful exercise and it’s great to join a group for encouragement and support.
3. SWIMMING – The lovely thing about swimming is the feeling of absolute peace one has in the water.
4. PILATES – A wonderful way to get a good workout and it stretches the entire body.
The correct supplements will also give your body the kick start it needs to get on the right track to better health.